Tuesday 2 July 2013

Easy and Quick Recipe!

"An empty belly is the best cook."~Estonian Proverb.


I created this recipe on one,Sunday afternoon,while I was alone at home.Its super super easy and the best part is no cooking! 

You'll know at the end why did I write two 'super' and it tastes yummy too.

So,all I did was,look into the refrigerator and pull out whatever was available(*frankly,I do it all the time,with leftovers,add in a bit of cheese spread or maybe stir fry and bring out a dish and it always works.
And beggars cannot be choosers right? ha ha ha ha....but no,if you use a little creativity,you can do magic with them.In my upcoming recipes I'll show it too*).

Lets go over the minimal Ingredients:

1 kiwi,chopped.
3-4 strawberries,chopped.
2-3 sliced of chocolate cake (packets that you'll find it anywhere).
1 tablespoon of honey.
1 spring of fresh mint leaves.
Whipped cream or ice-cream (Optional),I din't add it as it wasn't available that day.

Method:

I have used a simple,daily-use glass (you could use fancy ones,whatever suits your eye,up to you).

In a bowl add the chopped strawberries and kiwi and pour the honey,lightly mix well.It glazes the fruit as well as if they are a little sour,sweetens it too.

Layer the glass,first with the fruit mixture then the pieces(broken but not crumbled) of cake and repeat.

Garnish with spring of mint leaves.





Yummy dessert at you service,Ta da! 
Isn't it super easy? ~winks~


No comments:

Post a Comment