Monday 1 July 2013

Introducing the New Page.


"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."~George Bernard Shaw.


I always believe in 'cook with your heart'.No matter what you cook,the dish must be served with love.Cooking is like a way of meditation for me.I watched my grandmother as well as my mother and share the same interest they have and the satisfaction they get when they do it.

I'm no chef,instead I'm an armature cook showing my love for cooking.I keep experimenting and even try out recipes from cookbook or TV shows.I do face failures at times but that doesn't stop me,because its something I like doing.

It was Zee Tv's Khana Khazana at first and then TLC's Nigella's Kitchen had some nice shows too,and I have learnt quite a few from there.But with the inclusion of Food Food channel,its like a boon to every household as well as working women to cook easily.

I used to watch a show 'Cooking Isn't Rocket Science' in NDTV Good Times,and I agree that if someone tries,cooking is simple as that!

I believe in simplicity,so if you are looking for regular and hassle-free cooking and recipes then I'm your woman.

I'll post in recipes and I hope you'll enjoy it and love it too..

-Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment